Thursday, February 10, 2011
More new house
So, we have window treatments up on all but 5 windows. Whew! Master bedroom is all done and we have interviewed 1 of 3 landscape designers for the backyard. We have a huge to-do list and it never seems to get any smaller! I want to post pictures of some things we have done on the inside, but I need to actually take some pictures first :) There is so little time to get things done during the day, especially since I am simultaneously planning for Makaia's birthday. We are 2 rows of boxes away from being able to park at least one car in the garage. The funny thing is, I kind of just want to throw all of our old stuff away and start over. I suppose it's because this house is brand new and I don't want anything yucky or dirty in here. Didn't expect to feel that way. It also could be that we are so exhausted from moving and have learned to live without all the stuff that is still in boxes, that I'd rather not deal with it and just chuck it. I will post some interior shots soon, so stay tuned....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment